Spider Access Platform Hire
If you are looking for Spider Access Platform hire in Coventry, Clements Plant & Access Hire supply a wide range of products to suit your different working at height requirements.
The latest addition to our cherry picker, MEWP and access platform range is the Ruthman Bluelift SA22, 22 metre Spider Access Platform.
The Ideal Solution for Facilities Management.
- Suitable for high bay warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
- Up to 22 metre Working Heights.
- 250kg Maximum Basket Capacity.
- 340° Maximum Range of Rotation.
- Perfect solution for Electrical Contractors, Heating and Ventilation Engineers, Paint shop installers, Pipework contractors, Cleaning and Painting contractors, CCTV and security device installers as well as fire alarm suppliers.
Compact, Safe & Easy to Operate.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use with non-marking tracks that protect polished and painted floors.
- Compact transportable design for access to awkwardly accessible working areas.
- Odour and noise free – 100% electrically driven.
- Secondary guarding system designed to prevent the basket from becoming trapped.
- Can be transported to site on a plant trailer.
Watch The Video:
To see the Ruthmann Bluelift SA22 in action take a look at the video.
Request A Quotation:
The Spider Lift is available for short term daily or weekly hire durations to suit your requirements.
Why not enquire about our Spider Access Platform hire in Coventry by contacting us:
Phone the Hire Team on 02476 47 48 49.
Email us: email@example.com.
|Working Height >||
|Lifting Height >||
|Lateral Outreach >||
|Max Length (Legs Extended) >||
|Overall Weight >||
|Basket Capacity >||
250kg at 9.9m Max Outreach
|Basket Dimensions >||
1.3m x 0.7m x 1.1m
|Range Of Rotation >||
|Travel Speed >||
|Gradient Ability >||
|Max Width (Legs Extended) >||