Are you over 16 and looking for a career in light/medium plant engineering?
Clements Plant & Tool Hire Ltd, one of the largest local independent plant & access hire companies, is looking to recruit an Apprentice Plant fitter/engineer.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Plant Fitter to join our busy Plant/access Workshops during September 2018.
- Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be working as part of a team, learning to carry out maintenance & repairs to all types of machines and attachments.
- Working with our growing fleet of some of the latest equipment in the industry you will be learning the skills necessary to become a competent Plant Fitter.
- You will be supervised and mentored by our experienced and qualified Fitters who will support your development and progression within the company.
- We are looking for someone who is interested in mechanical engineering, is enthusiastic, a team player with excellent communication skills and looking to work within a successful business and delivering a quality product.
- Minimum qualifications required are Grades C and above (new grade 4 and above) in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- This is a full-time position, with day or block release at college, where you will work towards a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ).
Applications should be made either by e-mail or letter including a C.V. to the following:
Adrian Hutchinson – Managing Director.
post: 209 Torrington Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9AP